poniedziałek, 3 stycznia 2011

ACID... wtf?!

Ok. I know no one is perfect, but when you use app that isn't cheap like Sony ACID 8.0 you need to be sure that even if it have bugs it don't hang your PC...
Yesterday, about 21:00 when i recorded my samples and loops my favorite app just Brick my laptop. Really, i could't close it and even restart PC! i had to remove battery and that isn't cool because that can screw my HDD and all data that i have.
If that happen one more time i'l have to back to no-so-legal ACID 7.0...
Is't funny i pay for app that work worst than cracked version. i know it can be other problem but when i use ACID i don't have other app running in background, even internet is disconnect(like for most time). But still i recommend that Program for beginners.

P.S. Cappy Lemon&Nada with peach taste weird... i still prefer Tymbark Multi with Mg+ :-)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz